By admin on 6th Feb, 2024
- Developing an understanding of company products to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Benchmark the product against other offerings in the market.
- Analyse metrics to continually improve company products and deliver better value to customers
- Measure and identify ways in which an organisation can operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Explore different solutions, their risks, benefits, and impacts Deliverables
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, proposed roll out procedures
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Help design, document and maintain system operations processes
- Help author and update internal and external product documentation Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions Team Enablement
- Drive awareness of requirements across teams and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of data
- Contributing to training and support for people affected by new systems and processes