Angular is one of the in-demand front-end frameworks that are powerful and performance efficient. Angular will allow you to develop web applications that can be responsive and dynamic.
Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google. Angular became popular because of its easy to work with MVC components. The simplest feature of the Angular framework is that it’s flexible when it involves the usage of external libraries.
Maintec Angular training helps to understand the design and use Angular to develop single-page applications. Training also helps to learn other concepts such as TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid, forms, pipes, promises, observables, and Angular class testing.
What will you learn in Maintec Angular Training?
After the training you will able to:
- Understand the Web Application Development Architecture
- Create Angular applications
- Create Angular components using TypeScript
- Interact with raw DOM elements using directives
- Fetch data and capture it using observables
- Configure Angular Router to modularize applications
- Perform form-validation
- Write Test Cases for your web application
- Deploy applications using Docker and Nginx
- Develop a front-end application
After completing the Maintec Angular training, the candidate will have a wide range of career opportunities to pursue. Below are the few positions Angular trained candidates can select-
- Angular Developer
- UI Web Developer
- Software Engineer – Angular
- Mean Stack Developer
- Angular dot Net Developer
- Asp.net Solution Architect
Maintec will provide 100% job assistance to the deserving candidates.